Old March 21st 09, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default any one working on a project

On Mar 13, 9:35*pm, Spike Driver wrote:
I am finally caught up. *Finished the three blankets for my new great
nephew.

I am going to work on some two color knitting. *That is about the only
thing I have not did very much of. *I did a sweater for my sister. *She
loved it, all the other teachers *she worked with wanted it.

I saw that Jo Anne's has sock yarn we can afford now. *I purchased a few
skeins. *I have made many socks.

Drop a line and tell is if you are caught up.

Dennis, I'll NEVER be caught up! The most I can hope for at this stage
is
to keep my head above water. g
If you want to try two-colour knitting, you should have a look at this
website:
http://www.philosopherswool.com/
They have a great video which teaches you how to do it two-handed,
without
getting the wool tangled. It is great!

Higs,
Katherine