Old July 2nd 03, 10:34 PM
PoRRo

Default fossils and faux fossils

Few weeks ago I bought some ammonite fossil slices from Shelley, and got to
see in real life how they are inside. I had some ammonites here, but I have
not seen the insides anywhere else than in the books and net. Now that I saw
them, I knew I had to try to cane them. I made the cane and some beads today
and for the first time in loooong time I have the instant need to share them
with the world

So here is the page
http://porro.claymountain.com/fossil.html

Cant wait to show the necklace that I am making with faux fossil and
beads... I really hope I will have time to string it tomorrow !!!

PöRRö
http://porro.claymountain.com
http://www.saunalahti.fi/theporro/