Old November 15th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default Washing Corduroy

What fun! How about adding some deep
green to the pink and lavender? That
should 'un-barbie' it! PAT
PS: I welcome your snail mail address.

Debra wrote:

....I thought I had two different shades
of pink, but after
washing I found out it was four shades. I thought I had three
different blues, but I have two blues and a lavender. ...

Well, I've had a quick rootle and didn't find the printed cord but I
did find a whopping big piece in tan. I checked to see if it would
work, and it goes perfectly with the blues and pinks. There may be
enough to just use blues and tan for a quilt for DH, leaving me with
pink and lavender. Not sure I'll like a pink and lavender quilt
'cause it sounds so Barbie colored, but DH does not want pink for
himself. ...