Old April 3rd 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Butterbean Fetish ?

Ohhhh that's cute! LOL!

Dawn ^..^ wrote:
Hee hee...I thought that subject line would get your attention!

I'm sure all of you that visit this board on a regular basis know Jerri
(Beadbimbo) has a pet guinea pig named Butterbean. Well, yesterday while I
was at the torch, I attempted to make my first Bear Fetish in keeping with
the little indian pottery beads I've been making. I didn't get the back of
the bear arched up high enough so what I ended up with was....well....a
Butterbean Fetish! Take a look....this is a hoot....or I guess I should say,
it's a squeal!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...beanfetish.jpg

--
-Kalera