Old August 4th 15, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default What are we stitching?

On 8/3/2015 8:26 AM, Danny Breidenbach wrote:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:09:34 AM UTC-5, Ruth wrote:
Everyone have a great stitching day! No frogging allowed!

I have to take issue with "No frogging allowed." Frogging has a bad name,
but like laundry or taking out the trash, sometimes you just have to do
it. A few minutes frogging and redoing something right now can save a
lot of confusion and headache down the line. So unless it REALLY
doesn't matter, frog away unapologetically!
:-)

Right on, Danny! LOL! If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well.
That's my policy for needlework, anyway...

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown