Old June 2nd 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

Default OT Over range microwave

On 2009-06-01, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 6/1/09 8:27 AM, in article ,
"Margaret St. John" wrote:

Hi all,
I've been researching over the range microwaves and none of them have good
reviews for how long they last. Our current microwave is 12 years old and
running fine, but we are putting in cabinets to go from one row to an L shape
As part of the L we want to move the microwave to the wall to get back counter
space. If every microwave is as bad as the reviews say then they only last
three or less years now. So I was wondering does anyone have an over the range
microwave has lasted longer than that?
Has the quality really gone down hill that badly for all manufacturers?

-Margaret in MA

I may do that after work tomorrow.
-Margaret in MA
Take a drive up to Fletcher's Appliances in Nashua (they're on 101A) and
talk to them. They are the best appliance store I've ever dealt with and
they are as honest as they come.

Cheryl

--
Margaret St. John