Old January 16th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default OT - Injury Woes

In article ,
"Sharon Harper" wrote:

So alas, quilting and sewing are on the backburner for a little while,
doesnt mean I can't dream and plan does it???

Sharon, I'm sorry that your finger is on the injured list. I know how
frustrating it can be to put quilting on the back burner, since that's
what I've had to do for the past few weeks with my computer problems. I
hope your finger is feeling lots better (and uncurls happily!) soon.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)