Old January 23rd 04, 03:41 PM
Amey

Cea, I am very interested in this packet you bought. Is it geared to
window treatments and also geared to your area?
tia
Amey
wrote:

I have been sewing professionally for years, and recently paid
$180.00 for a small, _very_ small--packet of marketing/pricing info,
geared for another segment of the sewing industry.
My heart did flip-flops when the wee package arrived, but, due to the
excellent advice it contained, I doubled my price list, and have a much
better idea of how to contact and deal with potential clients, as well
as how to reconfigure my workroom. In addition, it is giving me access
to other pros in the industry. Believe me, this relatively small
expenditure has saved loads of time and trouble.