Old July 18th 03, 05:36 AM
Shelly

Sue,
It's the name of a photo transfer product. You can go to
http://www.printedtreasures.com/ and check out the product if you want!
Shelly
wrote in message
. ..
I didn't see a post with the web site address. Is this a quilt shop or
the name of a photo transfer product?
quilted hugs
Sue in Brampton

"Shelly" glass angel at charter dot net says...
I'll be sure to! I received 2 full sized sheets of Printed Treasures

to try. This feels like fabric, not like the really stiff plastic like
stuff I have seen used on memory quilts in the past. I think it will
definitely turn out nice!
Shelly
"Martha in IN" wrote...

Will be real interested to hear of your results on this. I'm trying to
decide just how I want to go about doing some photo transfers. Please let
us know.
Martha in IN
"Shelly" glass angel at charter dot net wrote...

I recently requested a sample of Printed Treasures from their web site. I
received the sample earlier this week and can't wait to try it. I'm
thinking about making my mom a memory quilt with my Grandmother's pic on
it.
Shelly

---