Old July 17th 03, 03:19 PM
Shelly

I'll be sure to! I received 2 full sized sheets of Printed Treasures to try.
This feels like fabric, not like the really stiff plastic like stuff I have
seen used on memory quilts in the past. I think it will definitely turn out
nice!
Shelly
"Martha in IN" wrote in message
Will be real interested to hear of your results on this. I'm trying to
decide just how I want to go about doing some photo transfers. Please let

us
know.
Martha in IN
"Shelly" glass angel at charter dot net wrote in message
I recently requested a sample of Printed Treasures from their website. I
received the sample earlier this week and can't wait to try it. I'm

thinking
about making my mom a memory quilt with my Grandmother's pic on it.
Shelly

---

---