Old January 4th 05, 02:01 AM
judy in fort worth

I am Judy and post as judy in fort worth

DH and I have been married for almost 30 years and have lived in the Fort
Worth area for 16. We are originally from Illinois (Go Illinois State!) We
have two DS's---neither married (I am thinking about posting DS#1 on Ebay
looking for a suitable gf). DS#1 is 24 and an athletic trainer in South
Texas, DS#2 is a student at LSU in Baton Rouge. I am an elementary school
librarian and DS teaches hs math.
I prefer to machine piece and machine quilt although I do send out anything
larger than a twin to a good friend who has a longarm machine business. I
have been quilting for 23 years and give away many of my quilts as gifts. I
do commission work if I can find it. No QI's.
My quilts are located at
Favorite colors are brights, reds and blues.
Just finished a New Year's Eve mystery with another group and have an attic
windows quilt that needs bordering. Too many UFO"s to count and let's not
even talk about PIGS!

judy in fort worth