Old January 4th 05, 02:38 AM
Ann

My name is Ann and I'm from Alberta, Canada. I'm married to my DH for 27
years and we have 2 grown sons. The youngest will be married in June and my
next project will be a quilt for their wedding present.

I work full time as a legal secretary. Have a cat as my QI. I have been
quilting for about 20 years. This group is wonderful inspiration and many
of my quilts have been done in recent years. I try really hard to finish a
project so only have about 2 WIP. I enjoy my sewing machine for both quilt
construction and quilting....none of the hand work for this gal. You can
have a peek at some of my projects in my album, link under my name.

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

"frood" wrote in message
news
As newbies come and introduce themselves, we all say "hi" back to them.

But,
while we learn a bit about them, they don't get to know us very easily.

(ok,
except for a few gabby folks.... ;-P ) So, as a start to a new year, I
thought it would be fun to tell a bit about ourselves, and get to know

each
other. I'm sure the newbies aren't the only one trying to keep the players
straight without a score card!

Ok, here goes! I'm Wendy, posting as "frood". I live in Central NC, USA.

I'm
married to a fabulous man, and we have 5 kids, ranging from 13 to 4 yo
twins, known online as Spike and Giles. I've been quilting for about 7 or

8
years, mostly machine piecing and machine quilting. I love bright colors,
and I collect vintage textiles.

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply