Old August 21st 03, 12:18 AM
tony

Hi all,
I make bats from hardy backer board and it acts like plaster bats and more
durable plus no plaster pop outs is a piece of plaster gets in the clay. I
just leave them until the piece pops off. At that time, it may still need
to dry a bit before trimming.
If you would like to try it or see how it's done, go here, and click on 66
cent bats.
http://tonyolsen.com/up/

Take care, Stay muddy!
Tony (Galveston TX)

--
Hello All,
I really like your group. I've learned much from the Q&As. I am a new

remove
a plate from the bat after you throw it? Do you leave it til its dry? If
so, how do you trim a foot ring? I have plastic bats and compressed wood
bats. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Sandi