Old August 27th 09, 01:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling[_3_]

Default Burning Question

HAHAHAHAH, I like your solution.

It makes me wonder why they even bother to look in the first place.
Some day, some where, they will break down and buy a piece of hand made jewelry and when they do,
they'll get the most compliments on that one piece than all the rest of their jewelry. Then,
they'll wonder why they never bought it before.

Sterling

"Barbara62" wrote in message
Ignoring them is difficult. I love the ones, who also say they could
make it too. The urge to ask them why
they don't might overwhelm me some day. Mostly, I try to ignore
people like that and go to someone who
is interested in what I am displaying. Or if there is no one else
there, I make a point of rearranging jewelry,
counting up receipts . . .anything so I don't have to interact with
them.