Old January 12th 04, 01:47 AM
Paul Howard

Default [ADVERT] Estate Sale of Fine Old Designer Jewelry, Old Pearls, Old Ivory, Old Jade Carvings, New Watches, Art, and...

Aloha!

We're two old folks (a jewelry designer and a sculptor) with a lifetime
accumlation of beautiful things, and we have just posted an "Estate Sale on
the Net" to find new homes for them before we die. You can see it all at:

http://www.thehowardcollection.com

Jade carvings, old ivory and Biwa pearls, designer jewelry, pendants, pins,
rings, necklaces, sculpture, collectibles, at prices that approximate what
we charged or paid twenty and thirty years ago.

We invite you to take a look.

Paul and Arley Howard