Old October 1st 17, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

Default Nordic Needle

Were the prices really marked down a lot or was it just one of those "looks
like a sale". I have so much fabric I wouldn't be able to use it all it 3
lifetimes. I don't need anymore kits or charts so that was out. I might
need some needles but was not going to make a trip over there just for
something like that.
Sharon in MN

"Arliss Link" wrote in message
Well, it was a madhouse, and I'm not fond of crowds, so I was happy to get
out. Joan went back after lunch, but I decided to hit the road for the 3
hour trip home.