Old August 1st 09, 05:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Default Babies! Lots of Babies!

"mirjam" wrote in message

Pot-holders! What a great idea! I've got a pattern for crochet one's
somewhere. I know I saw it when I was going through my books and files to
find the patterns for the baby blankets.

I am not so keen on making pot holders but they make good presents i
can use leftovers of all kinds , Ps i always knit/crochet/weave a
piece and than sew it onto a cloth of sorts [ also a leftover ] ,this
gives it a good thickness , and people tend to use the cloth side for
the pot , !!!!!
mirjam

ps 2 , pot holders are great Swathces for trying out new patterns !!!

Mirjam,

That's a great idea. Though, sadly I have such a bad habit of not knitting
swatches. That's probably why I have so many unfinished objects. I think
you also suggested making a blanket out of the swatches, also a great idea.

Murielle