Old October 15th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default dk yarn

"Mystified One" wrote in message
I'm trying to find a good source for double knit yarn for toys. Since

most
of the toys are done with many colors of yarn, I'm going to need a lot of
colors. The good thing is that these are all small bits of color, so I
don't need much. Kind of makes it seem a waste to buy a bunch of skeins
that I only need a couple yards of per project.

Anyone know a good source?

Patons Astra is a DK yarn in many colours. I'll bet Michael's and some of
the other big stores carry it. I don't think it's all that expensive either.

Shelagh