Old October 12th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..
"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in
:

Lee, could you email me at gemsawriter AT yahoo DOT ca
please? I'd like to know how much the magazine would cost
to see if I can afford to have you send it to me, since
there are four items worked on two straight needles that I
really like in that special issue. If I can't get it, no
big deal. Thank you!

if i don't email you by tonight, poke me again...
it's not on the stands yet, but the Interweave family of
magazines are pretty reasonably priced, maybe US$5. postage to
Canada is pretty much the same as interstate. plus i still owe
you lunaria seeds...
lee

I likely won't be online tonight.... so I'll give you a gentle poke now
instead.... I'm not feeling my best today (stomach issues again.. which also
affects my back) and think I will most likely be camped out on the sofa for
most of the day and night watching mindless TV and hopefully (if I'm feeling
up to it) working a bit more on my latest baby blanket.

Funny you should mention the lunaria seeds... I had almost forgotten about
them. I *thought* there was something that you said you would be sending,
but I couldn't remember and didn't want to say "Oh by the way... didn't you
say you were going to send me something?" LOL

I think the magazine may have to just be forgotten about, unfortunately.
Matthew's money just came in and it's only half of what we had been
expecting, so things are tighter now than we thought they would be. /
I'm tired of the same old song... time to change the channel. I wish it
were that easy. *shrug* Oh well, I guess we must have done something
REALLY bad in a past life. hehehe Gotta smile and laugh it off, otherwise
it brings you down. ;o)

Did you figure out yet (or will you wait to see the magazine for sure) if
your son will be able to knit the dragon himself or not? That would be a
really cute accomplishment for him. )

Off to rest now. I hope whatever bug has decided to take up residence in my
stomach, moves out very soon... it's throwing some wild parties that I don't
appreciate.

*hugs*
Gem