Old October 11th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
enigma

Default Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in
:

Lee, could you email me at gemsawriter AT yahoo DOT ca
please? I'd like to know how much the magazine would cost
to see if I can afford to have you send it to me, since
there are four items worked on two straight needles that I
really like in that special issue. If I can't get it, no
big deal. Thank you!

if i don't email you by tonight, poke me again...
it's not on the stands yet, but the Interweave family of
magazines are pretty reasonably priced, maybe US$5. postage to
Canada is pretty much the same as interstate. plus i still owe
you lunaria seeds...
lee