Old October 11th 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..
wrote in
ps.com:

Lee if you hadn`t pointed it out to me i would have never
known [ unless they put an add in the usuaul mag] that it
came out ,,,, i am really thankful if you offered to send
it to me , but i feel this is a burden , maybe not the mag
, but post costs a lot ..... that is why i rather pay my
own , not to bother other people ..

it's really not a problem. i do stuff like this all the
time.
before Oreos were available in Scotland, i sent them to an
online friend, especially the holiday ones with the weird
coloured fillings. 4 packs of Oreos were US$35 to ship, but i
can afford to do that for friends
lee

Lee, could you email me at gemsawriter AT yahoo DOT ca please? I'd like to
know how much the magazine would cost to see if I can afford to have you
send it to me, since there are four items worked on two straight needles
that I really like in that special issue. If I can't get it, no big deal.
Thank you!

*hugs*
Gem