Old November 25th 05, 07:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Husqvarna Viking

I am cleaning out my sewing area today - cleaning house all around
YUCK! Trying to make room for Christmas tree and decorations, etc.

Went through all the stuff I brought home from the show, since I was so
sick for the two weeks after I didn't even look at the stuff!

I have a Husqvarna Viking Designer SE Demo CD if anyone is interested
in it. It certainly won't run on my MAC and I couldn't afford that
machine even if I wanted it.

I'll send it to anyone who would like to have it.

Tina