Old November 25th 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

Default Cookery - UK versus N. America

"Olwyn.Mary" wrote in message
lucretia borgia wrote:

I am not sure why I should go home having happily lived in Canada for
41 years and been fiercely pro-Canadian. I sure am glad you kept
going though and did not burden Canada with your presence. What a
patronising person you are !

You don't sound very happy to me - you even selected a "poisonous" name
for yourself.

FYI, I have moved around a lot following my husband's career. He chose to
move, I chose to go with him and make a happy home wherever he went,
rather than be like some of my former friends who insisted that their
husbands had to find a job locally so they would not have to move.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

I think I need to up my reading comprehension. You two don't seem to be
speaking the same language. I saw no moaning or unhappiness.