Old February 12th 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Frosty

Default Took a class

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 02:34:29 GMT in rec.crafts.jewelry Abrasha
, pulled fingers out of his butt and stuck 'em in
his mouth and said gsrmuumfmdmurmmscommwuummm:

Peter W.. Rowe, wrote:

(If any of you know where I can get a couple gross of 10/0 blades I'd
be most appreciative.)

Call Allcraft in New York. Tevel (the owner) was special ordering them from
Germany. Hercules blades, I think. Really fine, and really fragile, but when
you need em, they're way cool.

Where'd you find 9/0 blades? The smallest I've seen commonly sold in the U.S.
are 8/0s...

The thinnest I've ever seen, period, are 8/0. What in the world do you
need 10/0 for?

I don't like that big chunk of metal removed when I want to separate
one thing from another. It's just a personal preference. More a want
than a need.
BTW, if I'm simply cutting out a shape from a sheet I use 4/0.

Frosty
--

Anulos qui animum ostendunt omnes gestemus!