Old October 29th 04, 05:42 PM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Those sound lovely Mirjam, one day when I've more time space and money I'd
love to try weaving, the textures you can obtain are so exciting.
As for the needles I used a circular 12mm needle making a capelet and really
struggled, but I do have quite small hands, so broomstick crochet is about
as near as I get with them I'm afraid
Love Christine

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Hallo ,, i never think you ignore anybody !!!hahahha
I have the 14 mm , and even as i have a bit big fingers , i find them
not so easy to work i use them for rag knitting ,,, but i think their
problem is their length , [ made of wood!!!] not their size ,, i am
looking now for a circular `fat` needle ,, this might work easier .
many years ago i wove my Father and his wife a His [ sweater] and
her`s [ vest ] matching things ,, they still have it and like it ,, in
Autum colors !!!