Old August 30th 10, 10:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna D.

Default Perfect shades of grey

Thanks I will keep that in mind.
Donna
"Parrotfish" wrote in message

"Donna D." wrote ...
I love working with Anchor over DMC. You can really tell the difference.
No shop around sells it now and actually my favorite shop is a knitting
shop now. My DH found a new shop where an old one closed but they don't
have Anchor either. I had almost every color. I must have packed it away
or something since I couldn't find it. But that is because I have bags
boxes and bins of stitching stuff. One of these days I am going to finish
a project.

If anyone has problems buying Anchor floss, I might be able to help.
my email address is valid.
--
Regards.......P-f (Polly..UK)
'If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague'