Old February 1st 05, 06:22 PM
Ellison

Howdy!

See Dick. See Jane. See Dick and Jane.
Come, Dick. Come, come. Come and see.
Come, Jane. Come, come. Come and see.

See Michele. See Michele smile.
Smile, Michele. Smile, smile.

Quilt, Michele. Quilt, quilt.
Quilt with Dick. Quilt with Jane.
Quilt with Dick and Jane.

Ragmop/Sandy--happy for you

"Michele" wrote in message
What a miracle! I am setting up my new sewing room and started going
through all the boxes that had been packed up by the crews of people after
the tornado. A large portion of my fabric stash had been in the attic. The
attic and second floor were missing after the tornado. I opened a box
full of fabric and the bottom half was filled with "Dick and Jane"! God is
so good. He heard my cries. It was the only thing I really missed.
Everything else can be replaced. Thank you all for your information. I
know that there are much more serious things going on in the world, but
this is such a special thing to me. When you lose so much finding just
that special item lets you know that God is listening. It wasn't hurt at
all. Thanks for wistening to me ramble.

Michele