Old May 3rd 15, 11:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

Default Who Are We?

Joan wrote:
it's been a loooong time since we've had a round of "who are
we" and "what are we working on?" threads

Karen C in California, finally back on my feet after an ankle injury about
a month ago. Luckily, I was on my way home from Michaels/groceries when it
happened, so I had plenty of projects and food in the house for my
recuperation.

My news.individual.net subscription expired while I had my foot up, and I
never remembered to bring the new credit card into the bedroom when I was
up, so I wasn't reading RCTN for several weeks. I'm back now.

I'd bought a chart from Imaginating of quilt squares, meant to be done all
in one shade of blue. I've been re-imagining it in a variety of colors to
be an outer pocket on a tote bag for a friend who likes bright colors.
It's a relatively quick stitch, so it will be either pocket or trim on several
other tote bags for other people (including one for myself).

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator www.IntlProofingConsortium.com
Finished 4/20/15 -- Yellow Roses with ladybug

MAY IS CFS AWARENESS MONTH
www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2015 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT