Old January 15th 17, 06:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jinx the Minx

Default Anyone in MN?

wrote:
Hello everyone! So glad to see a group of stitchers with a few recent
posts. I started a google group call SE Minnesota Stitchers but have no
idea how to find people who would be interested. This is the only active
stitching group I can even find...hand stitching seems to be either a
dying art or an art practiced in isolation. If any of you have ideas
about how to meet other stitchers in my area, please let me know.

Janie

Hi Janie,
I'm in Burnsville but I'm originally from Rochester.

--
jinx the minx