Old January 24th 15, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default In Search of doll pattern from CS&CC 1987

On Monday, January 12, 2015 at 10:08:25 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Did you ever find this pattern? I just found the post and have the pattern

Do you still have the pattern as I would be very interested. I'm in the same boat--made the doll for my niece (as I had sons myself) and would like to make the doll for my husband's granddaughter. I lent the pattern to my girlfriend but she unfortunately lost it. I rebought the magazine on e-bay but it had none of the patterns in it (very disappointed). The big interest is the body but the clothes would also be great!