Old October 19th 13, 02:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default In Search of doll pattern from CS&CC 1987

On 10/18/2013 3:57 PM, Shimmering Sally wrote:
I've been looking for the body pattern for the "Vintage 1987 Emma Louise and Elizabeth Anne Cloth Dolls with Cross Stitch Faces- a Mail Order Magazine Pattern" which was from Cross Stitch & Country Crafts Magazine edited by Karen Strauss. One of the earlier posts from this group said Karen was associated here back in November 1995. I know it's such a long time ago. I have the magazine and made the cross stitch face years ago but now that I'm retired I have the time and inclination to finally finish the doll! Can anyone help me with the body pattern? I would be most appreciative. Shimmering Sally

I have few of the old CC&CS mags. At this point I am shoveling out my
stitchy stuff to add more stuff ( quilty). I think I am totally nuts.

I will look and see if I have it..so will not erase this post.

Gill