Old September 20th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera Stratton

Default $2 Back Issue Sale at Somerset Studio!

Susan in VA wrote:
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
oups.com

...I sandwich tiny, teensy little collages between glass pieces,
tape and solder the edges, and solder on a finding.

ME TOO!!!!!!! And that's cuz the Sooz-a-lator got me into
collage!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) I've got some pix..........

http://www.beadsbysuzy.com/slide1.jpg
http://www.beadsbysuzy.com/slide2.jpg

Those are sooo cool! You know, way back when, the woman who got me into
lampwork (Jen, I used to just call her Beauty for her gorgeous smile,
russet curls, and perfect sweet soul!) used to make something like that.
I wonder if she still does? I haven't talked to Beauty in ages...