Old December 8th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
bobbi

Default Is ths a good deal? Grace Quilting Sewing Frame +Janome 1600 Sewing Machine

Thanks so much for your input, Wendy. Is it as big as it looks? I'm
beginning to wonder if it will be way too big for my sewing room. My sewing
room is only 10.5x13.5.

They also have this one and I'm wondering if this might fit better in my
sewing room. Do you know anything about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grace-Frame-Litt... cmdZViewItem

bobbi

"frood" wrote in message
I tried this one and I really liked it. If I were to buy a machine frame,
this is the one I'd pick. I like the construction, and the fact that it can
be folded up (not easily, but then that just shows how sturdy it is). It is
also alot closer to my budget than any of the long-arm machines. I also like
the Janome 1600 with it.

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply