Old September 1st 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Alexandra Zonis - Bead Artist - Loom?

No, but I want one!

Thanks for sharing the links! There's some beautiful work there to look
at!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Rachel Grier" wrote in message
I came across this website -
http://www.mostlyglass.com/Artists/Z...s_mainpage.htm showing beaded
carpets. It is mindblowing. So many beads and so much work has gone into
these carpets. The kilim saddle bag is especially lovely.

What I would like to know is does anyone recognise the loom she uses. It
is this one -
http://www.mostlyglass.com/Artists/Z...ad_weaving.htm It looks
incredibly professional. I'm going to stick to my little wooden one :-)
but I have never seen anything like it. I only know of the Mirrix that
comes that big.

Does anyone recognise the loom?

TIA

Rachel