Old September 20th 04, 12:38 AM
Carla

Heh. That was my exact thought, too

Cheers,
Carla

Diana Curtis wrote:
I dont know why Candace, but with you saying that it sounds risque.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.
"~Candace~" wrote in message
. com...

If you were closer, Sharon, I'd charge your batteries for you. :-/

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged

beader~

http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

"Turtlelover" wrote in message

Sjpolyclay wrote:

snip

I'm doing these lentils, baking, and then appliquing my Japanese Girl
canes
onto the fronts. I'll post pics when I get my scanner working--its been

bad
machine month!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

I hear ya, Sarajane! My computer is about seven years old. When we
first turn it on, it makes grinding noises...could be the hard drive.
Ouch! Can't afford a new computer right now...I need a job first!

My scanner *and* my printer are behaving badly, but it might be because
wires inside the computer are coming loose.

My son said that there are so many wires inside the tower, and he's
afraid to go inside for fear that he'll screw up something else. (He's
done it before, but he's reluctant to do it now.)

Oh! My digital camera batteries (both sets) are getting flaky. Either
that, or it's the charger. I don't know anyone with a digital camera
who I can ask to charge the batteries for me (as a test), so....I'm
bummed out right now.

Think I'll have a (white chocolate) Kit Kat; that should make me feel
better (temporarily)!

Cheers,
Turtlelover