Old July 3rd 03, 02:21 AM
SlinkyToy

Cher shipped thru Royal Post, as far as I know. USPS (the US postal
service) might be able to find it, and I'd expect customs to at least
acknowledge they have it. I'll start chasing it tomorrow after I hear back
from Cher.

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "SlinkyToy"
wrote:

Well, let me see what I can find out on my end before you send out

another
package. Were there any identifying/tracking numbers on the

original(s)? I
can put in a query with USPS here and I can TRY to put one in with

customs
as well and see what happens.

Hello Slinky......what I know from missing parcels in the post, you put a
tracer on it from the sender's side. I do not think that UPS (private
courier) will be able to find anything out from a parcel sent through the
regular mails, that is how you did sent it, am I correct Cher.

Els

--
delete doba to email me.....:=))