Old July 4th 11, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly

Default Test #2

FINALLY!
had to 'rearrange' the lines inside the house besides the cut one
outside. . (Don't ask, I'm no techie) anyhow, we are now suppose to be
close in download speed to where we should be....we were only getting
1.5 instead of 5.0 for 'feed'. Needless to say, this house is 17 yrs
old. At least, they didn't have to rewire everything.

Have a 'pressure sore' on the bottom of the L foot and if its healed
by Aug, I can have the R foot surgery done.

DD is interviewing for a pilots job : ) Still has continuous pain in
the ankle. Dr says it takes a year or so to heal. We're keeping our
fingers crossed that it does.The 'alien' on the side of her foot looks
really good...skin is as smooth as can be and it isn't as large as it
use to be. She even has sensation in it already.....skin graph area is
almost normal color, and the scar is still quite 'bright' where they
took the under arm muscle from for the foot graph.

Have done a bit of sewing...making an easy skirt for DD..until I
couldn't find the buttonhole foot--or the 'base' of the SM with all
those feet, screwdriver, etc. Have looked in every container except
the one that its in................ think I may just get a new one--
that should make the others show up.......right?

Its rather muggy here today--had quite a rain/thunderstorm yesterday
with a sand storm proceeding it. Then late last night we had another
set of boomers without the lightening. woke me up...took a while to
remember the Reservation was having their fireworks last night instead
of tonight.This is the first year we didnt' go to see them--thought
they might be cancelled because of the storm.

Sure glad I posted test #2
Butterfly