Old January 26th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Another finish

Chris Howard wrote:

Miss Kitty,

How did you convince your Mommy that you are so good? We try and try to
look innocent, but our Mommy ain't buying it.

Mulder, Leeloo and Petaline aka cats of the Howard household

I do my best to convince Mommy that my stupid sister is responsible for
everything that goes wrong. Sometimes she believes it. Sometimes, I
get caught anyway ... I should've looked to see if Emilie was curled up
in Mom's lap before I knocked the Christmas tree over (for the tenth
time this holiday season)!

But I'm much too ladylike to destroy her stitching. (Anyway, I was
threatened that if I claw at her cross-stitch, she's going to cut my
paws off so I don't do it again. I don't think she's serious, but I'm
not taking any chances.)

Love, Miss Kitty