Old January 25th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Another finish

Ah yes, kitty abuse. I hear you. We have 3 long-haired dachsies, and a
golden retriever -- can you imagine the dog hair in my house???
--
Jere

"Chris Howard" wrote in message
t...
Jere Williams wrote:
I had a frame in mind -- but it's large-ish and a bit ornate, and I'm
re-thinking that. I want a frame that will really highlight the project
itself.

I have a pretty gold metal stand that I think I'll sit it on, and put it

on
an end table in the living room, rather than hanging it.

My daughter suggested making it into a throw pillow, but I'm not even
considering subjecting all those pretty leaves to that sort of abuse!
--
Jere

I have a few pillows that I've made that sort of sit on the mantle on
display. No way am I gonna let my cross stitch sit on the sofa to be
abused by kitties!