Old January 25th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Another finish

I had a frame in mind -- but it's large-ish and a bit ornate, and I'm
re-thinking that. I want a frame that will really highlight the project
itself.

I have a pretty gold metal stand that I think I'll sit it on, and put it on
an end table in the living room, rather than hanging it.

My daughter suggested making it into a throw pillow, but I'm not even
considering subjecting all those pretty leaves to that sort of abuse!
--
Jere

"Chris Howard" wrote in message
Jere Williams wrote:
Well, everyone is reporting finishing things, so I'll fall in line....

I just finished Elizabeth's Designs Forest Song. It is SO pretty. I

loved
stitching all those leaves.
--
Jere

Congratulations! I went to the website for Elizabeth's designs and
checked out forest songs. The leaves do look lovely- what are your
plans for finishing?