Old December 20th 03, 03:22 AM
Harry

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 19:02:27 -0800, vj wrote:

No problem... it's Christmas!
Go here and look at the bottom of page for Set's 1 and 2.
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html
In about 32 or 3 days I will have some great pieces that you can use
for wire wrapping. I guess you could use these, but they are small and
kind of thin.. not rel thin, but I don't know much about wire wrapping.
I bought some on Ebay and am going to try some day. lol

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Harry :

]OK.. I will post a few more so you will be sure to get some. People wait till the last minute and them jump on them.
]Is there an amount of round pieces you would like? 2, 4, 6, 8?
]My normal retial is usually around $1.25 each, but I haven't been selling them for that where it is Christmas.
]I will set a price of $0.50 cents each for 6 I guess will be $3.00 to start and I will place a Buy Now at $5.99?
]I won't put a photo and this way you will know which one it is and everyone else will pass it up.

no - don't sell yourself or your work short. i just had some ideas i
wanted to try out on them - wire wrapping them.

i'd buy them direct from your site, but couldn't pick specific items
from there.

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
It's not what you take, when you leave this world behind you;
it's what you leave behind you when you go. -- Randy Travis

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html

My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50