Old September 16th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
jconnell

Default What size range of diamond will fit this ring?

Peter, thank you for the detailed and thoughtful response! The ring
is similar to the ones on this page (3rd - 8th rings), although I am
not sure at the moment which one.

http://jeffcooperdesigns.com/category.php?cat=3D12

I don't have it with me, but I could take a picture of it later. I
purchased the ring over the weekend because they dropped the price on
it significantly and the design was being discontinued--that being the
last of its design and my having 30 days to return it for a full
refund, I figured I'd just go for it and figure out the diamond
details--so here I am now. (If it ends up that I need to return it,
that's not a big deal, just wanted to know how many options I had.

On Sep 16, 3:20=A0am, "Peter W.. Rowe,"
wrote:
On , in rec.crafts.jewelry jconnell wrote:

If you do wish to show us the ring, remember that you cannot post direct
attached files/graphics to this moderated group. =A0Instead, put the phot=

o on the
web, flickr or something, and post the URL to it.

Peter Rowe
moderator
rec.crafts.jewelry