Old December 21st 03, 01:56 AM
AlenasMom

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
. ..
Well, I made the trip to the store near my work during a break from

quilting
the quilt from h***. Struck out.

No candied citron to be seen, although I did find the candied cherries. I
grabbed one of the longtime employees, and asked him where the candied
citron was. "On the baking aisle, right next to the candied cherries."

Not!
Asked him to show me, and he couldn't find them either. (and no bin tag

for
them.) He paged another employee, who also thought they were next to the
candied cherries. The best they could do is scratch their heads.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Oh I so desperately want to make a fruitcake... I just don't have the guts