Old September 17th 05, 02:16 AM
Sharon Harper

Oooooooh you are so lucky.

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under) (who was thinking
*she* was Jenn's bestest friend - and shouldn't bestest friends share
everything???? LOL)
quicker)

"Jenn" wrote in message
oups.com...
One of my Bestest Friends in the whole wide world got me a great
birthday present!

A year of the Fat Quarter Pack of the Month from Foothill Fabrics in
California. Yeah! Squishes each month for a year!

My other Bestest Friend got me a gift certificate for our favorite
local shop and I get to go shopping with her to spend it.

Mmmm.... fabric fondling.

Jenn - who's thinking that maybe turning 35 isn't so bad after all.