Old April 20th 05, 09:05 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Well he's named right ...

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Debra" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:09:04 GMT, georg wrote:

Debra wrote:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:38:05 GMT, georg wrote:

Tina wrote:

Man am I sick of seeing that huge Header!

Tina

Killfiles are wonderful things in this instance.

Anything started by him or that he posts to- /mark thread ignore.

-georg

I've kill filed him several times and I'm still seeing the posts.
Debra in VA

I made my killfile: If email address includes "RonGrossi" then ignore
thread. I don't see him any more or most of the replies. This one I did
because they changed the subject line. I use Netscape.

-georg

I've done RonGrossi six times. Did't work. I've now put in the first
line of the header and that worked.
Debra in VA