Old August 20th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default Two more FO's

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 09:49:51 -0700, The Other Kim spun a fine yarn

Sheesh, woman, you are motivated! I'll be lucky to have finished a
couple pair of socks this month. That's fine with me, though. I still
hope to have that Absolutely Fabulous throw finished for my friend's
wedding gift not long after her wedding next Saturday, and if I remember
I'll take a picture of the finished product, for a change g

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

LOL, Kim!
Not exactly 'motivated' as my housework can attest!
Seriously, tho, moebius go SO fast, and the pattern is mindless....
I finished number 4 this morning....
Hugs,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0633-4, 08/18/2006
Tested: 8/20/2006 10:01:02 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006