Old August 20th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Wooly

Default Two more FO's

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:34:09 -0500, YarnWright
spewed forth :

however, IF I do, I already know that 'praise', thanks, or credit for
something well done and also 'nice' to *do* WON'T be acknowledged.

You're a better woman than I. I no longer give gifts to people who
don't at least acknowledge the gesture, and I certainly don't give
handknits to them.

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...