Old March 6th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.carving

Default Carving books

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, Bob, gave forth these words of wisdom:
I have a number of used woodcarving books in my own library that I no
longer use and was thinking of selling on eBay.

Anyone have any successful experience in this are they would share?

Hi Bob,
I have been trying to get rid of some of my books for sometime now. Not much success I am afraid :-(
As a matter of interest my sales are as below, ( any one interested? :-)
Good luck anyway,
Cheers,
Alec

Power Tool Woodcarving
Alan Bridgewater, Gill Bridgewater

Practical Tips for Turners and Carvers

The Craft of Woodcarving
Antony Denning

Book of Woodworking

Wildfowl Carving: Essential Techniques for Carving, Texturing and Painting Wildfowl v. 1
HRH Prince Philip (Foreword), Jim Pearce

Alec Powell
Watlington Oxon. UK
Skype name: alecpowell