Old January 8th 04, 07:54 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

I am surprised that Ruby hasn`t expressed her surprise here. I am
surprised about the whole story. If You animaux had a problem of sorts
with a shop, is this really the place to First praise this shop
[owner] and than scold her and tell that you lied in order to do get
something back,,, It all looks rather strange to me. And who is to
stay , that your version now is the last version of this story?
And anyway , this was not the place to conduct half truths ...
I am gald for you , to get your tools back . Maybe next time before
you do any sort of buisiness with somebody , you sign a little page
with Conditions of lending/giving tools ,,, etc,,,, would have saved
you sadness and the need to publicly tell starnge stories.
mirjam