Old January 7th 04, 06:57 PM
Gillian Murray

I wondered if that was the shop, because I had read your posts, praising her
establishment. Well, I am glad you got your things back, and the heck with
her. I shall throw away the directions I have to her store!!

Gillian
"animaux" wrote in message
Okay, the guilt was killing me. So many of you were so kind to me after

my
little LNS complaint.

Now I can tell you the real story. The LNS is Ginger's Needlearts. I

have been
the champion of her shop for years. I've gone to bat for her when all

other
shops have told me she was this or that, nothing positive, trust me (and

clear
down to Houston shops!). She is smarmy, and treats people like they are

stupid
and she stumbled into one who is not stupid. Shame on her.

She definitely lied to